I dreaded exam days at school and I’m sure many fellow students did as well. Looking back, I would have liked to answer some test questions with funny test answers like the following kids did. Parents can be funny too like in these funny texts from parents but these kids are just as clever.
These kids probably didn’t know the answer to a question but their responses are hilarious and at times brilliant! I’m sure the teacher might have gotten a laugh…
1) HCOONa Matata.
2) Write < or >.
3) Where was the American Declaration of Independence signed?
4) To change centimeters to meters you what?
5) Why are there rings on Saturn?
6) This boy is what?
7) The man pet the dog.
8) Why can’t Miranda see anything when she looks down her microscope?
9) What is the strongest force on earth?
10) Giraffes are heartless creatures.
11) Write an example of risk.
12) I think my mom should do less of this…
13) The first cells were probably…?
14) If I had one hour to live, I’d spend it in this class because it feels like an eternity.
15) How many days are in a week?
16) Tony practices the piano 20 minutes every day.
17) My 5th grader’s funny test answers.
18) What are three things you want to do in the future?
19) Walruses will do that.
20) Draw a picture of what you will look like in 100 years. In 100 years I will be…years old!
21) Find x.
22) What would you say to Abraham Lincoln?
23) Expand (a+b)n.
24) Because he slept with his boss’ wife.
25) My dream is…
26) Just being honest?
27) Explain how you found your answer in Problem 4.
28) Who flipped it first?
29) Would you want to swim with the boy in the water?
If I had to correct a bunch of tests, I’m sure some of these funny test answers would have provided a much needed laugh. Please share these funny test answers with your friends and family.