I dreaded exam days at school and I’m sure many fellow students did as well. Looking back, I would have liked to answer some test questions with funny test answers as the following kids did. Parents can be funny too like in these funny texts from parents but these kids are just as clever.
Watch these funny school kids’ test and exam answers…
These kids probably didn’t know the answer to a question but their responses are hilarious and at times brilliant! I’m sure the teacher might have gotten a laugh…
1) Funny test answers: HCOONa Matata.
2) Write < or >.
“1. Write < or >. a. 05 or 1.0 b. 3.2 or 3.02 c. 4.83 or 4.8 d. 6.25 or 6.4 e. 0.7 or 0.07”
3) Where was the American Declaration of Independence signed?
“Where was the American Declaration of Independence signed? At the bottom.”
4) To change centimeters to meters you what?
“To change centimeters to meters, you?. Take out centi.”
5) Funny test answers: Why are there rings on Saturn?
“1. Why are there rings on Saturn? Because God liked it, so he put a ring on it. Saturn was not a single lady.”
6) This boy is what?
“2. The boy is ugly. a. sad. b. glad. c. ugly. Enough is enough Judy!”
7) The man pets the dog.
“The man pet the dog. You should not hit dogs.”
8) Why can’t Miranda see anything when she looks down her microscope?
“Miranda can’t see anything when she looks down her microscope. Suggest one reason why not. She is blind. Nice try!”
9) What is the strongest force on earth?
“c. sedimentary rock Extra credit: What is the strongest force on earth? Love.”
10) Funny test answers: Giraffes are heartless creatures.
“10. The diagram below best illustrates a. Lamarck’s theory of evolution. b. Darwin’s theory of evolution. c. Malthus’s principles. d. Lyell’s theory about past changes. e. Giraffes are heartless creatures.”
11) Write an example of risk.
“Write an example of a risk. This.”
12) I think my mom should do less of this…
“I think my mom should do less of this…Drink wine.”
13) The first cells were probably…?
“8. The first cells were probably…? Lonely.”
14) If I had one hour to live, I’d spend it in this class because it feels like an eternity.
15) Funny test answers: How many days are in a week?
“4. How many days are in a week? 7. 5. How many months are in a year? 12. 6. Is this number even or odd? 68. Even. 7. How do you know? Because I’m smart. Because the number in the one’s place is even.”
16) Tony practices the piano for 20 minutes every day.
“Cause: Tony practices the piano for 20 minutes every day. Effect: He is a big nerd.”
17) My 5th grader’s funny test answers.
“My 5th grader’s spelling test: 20. civilization 21. Monarchy 22. Dominance 23. Correspond 24. illiterate 25. Emphasize 26. Opposition 27. Chlorine 28. Commotion 29. Medicinal 30. Irresponsible 31. Succession.”
18) What are three things you want to do in the future?
“What are three things you want to do in the future? 1. Get a girlfriend 2. Kiss her 3. Rule the world.”
19) Walruses will do that.
“The walrus has lost its home due to global warming and has chosen to reside in my math book. I apologize for any inconvenience cause on his behalf.”
20) Funny test answers: Draw a picture of what you will look like in 100 years. In 100 years I will be…years old!
Draw a picture of what you will look like in 100 years. In 100 years I will be ___ years old! Warren RIP.”
21) Find x.
“Find X. Here it is.”
22) What would you say to Abraham Lincoln?
“Imagine that you lived at the same time as Abraham Lincoln. What would you say to him or ask him? I’d tell him not to go to a play, ever.”
23) Expand (a+b)n.
24) Because he slept with his boss’s wife.
“The water of the earth’s oceans stores lots of heat. An engineer designed an ocean liner that would extract heat from the ocean’s waters and reject heat to the atmosphere. He thought he had a good idea, but his boss fired him. Explain. Because he slept with the boss’s wife.
25) Funny test answers: My dream is…
“Dr. King had a dream. My dream is to work at Taco Bell with my mama.”
26) Just being honest?
“I earn money at home by I don’t. I am a freeloader.”
27) Explain how you found your answer to Problem 4.
“The difference between 180 and 158 is 22. Explain how you found your answer in Problem 4. Math.”
28) Who flipped it first?
“5. A coin is flipped and then a die is rolled, what is the probability of rolling an odd and then flipping a tails. 0% because you flipped the coin first.”
29) Funny test answers: Would you want to swim with the boy in the water?
“Would you want to swim with the boy in the water! Circle yes or no. No because there’s trash in the water and he’s chubby. Not very nice.”
If I had to correct a bunch of tests, I’m sure some of these funny test answers would have provided a much-needed laugh. Please share these funny test answers with your friends and family.