Every day is a gift but on some days, we wish we could exchange that gift for another gift. The following people were probably started off having a good day but it quickly went to having a bad day in the blink of an eye.
Don’t have time to go through the list? Instead, watch these funny pictures of people having a bad day…
Tomorrow is a new day but I’m sure they can’t wait for it. No matter how bad their day went, it’s difficult not to laugh but we feel bad for them at the same time.
1) It ain’t easy being me…
2) So much for having a nice day at the beach.
3) When all else fails, just go with the flow.
4) This has to be the worst way for a wedding day to end.
5) So close yet so far.
6) Having a bad day like this one is embarrassing.
7) Time to make more toast!
8) It must have been some party.
9) Dinner is wasted but the cat seems to be having fun.
10) Scrambled eggs anyone?
11) Getting a ride to school seemed like a good idea at the time.
12) I bet he wishes that tree wasn’t there.
13) This garbage man probably wishes he stayed in bed this morning.
14) So much for resting in peace.
15) That moment when you hope neighbors are around to help.
16) They probably wished they didn’t park there.
17) I don’t think that’s a coffee pod. Somebody REALLY needs a coffee.
18) Working in an egg factory is delicate work.
19) All he wanted was to relax with a cold drink after a bad day at work…
20) What happens when you fall asleep with something in the oven.
21) Dinner will have to wait tonight.
22) This car wants to remain parked.
23) Some people are not going to be getting their favorite beer today.
24) Having a bad day like this one is enough to make a grown man cry.
25) I don’t think that’s how it works.
26) I don’t think gas stations rent those.
27) Not the best car to have a rear-end collision with.
28) He probably will wish he read the sign.
No matter how it’s going, there is a weird feeling of comfort knowing that you’re not alone and everyone experiences a bad one once in a while. Please share these people having a bad day with your friends and family.