When December rolls around, many people start taking the Christmas decorations out of the garage or basement and start decorating. It’s a lot of work but many take pride in creating elaborate and creative Christmas light displays.
Decorating the tree is also a Christmas tradition and while the Christmas is the season of giving, many wish it gave them more time. If you can’t find the time for Christmas decorations, here are 27 lazy Christmas decorating ideas.
1) Lazy Christmas decorations: Painter’s tape makes the perfect Christmas tree.
2) This Grinch display is not lazy, it’s genius!
3) King of laziness.
4) A Christmas tree that smells like the real thing.
5) Poor Santa!
6) Inspired by ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’?
7) This Christmas tree made from books also doubles up as a game of Jenga.
8) This ‘Christmas tree’ keeps on giving all season long.
9) This pumpkin is a Christmas miracle.
11) All ready for next year. Christmas tree life hacks anyone?
12) Is that Christmas Vacation’s Clark Griswold?
13) Who says it has to be a tree?
14) Holiday decorations in no time flat (no pun intended).
15) Nativity scene is complete and ready to place under the tree.
16) Laundry Christmas tree.
17) Last minute snowman door decoration.
18) This Christmas present door decoration looks good too.
19) Repurposed Halloween decoration.
20) Creative hospital red-nosed reindeer.
21) Christmas tree box looks so pretty!
22) This about sums it up.
23) Christmas tree is done!
24) When you celebrate Christmas somewhere warm…
25) If you ever need ideas to repurpose wine bottles around the holidays…
26) Happy Birthday, Jesus.
27) My favorite Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
It’s a lot of work for one day of the year; however, it’s so worth it if it adds to your enjoyment of the holidays with your family. Please share these hilarious lazy Christmas decorations with your friends and family.