Let’s face it, dogs have a great life. They get fed, get cleaned, and get to sleep anytime they want in a warm house. All this freedom under one condition…they’ve got to follow their human’s rules.
Many dogs are not allowed on the couch or maybe they’re not allowed in the kitchen or bedroom; however, some dogs are smarter than others and the following pooches found a loophole in their human’s rules. Here are 27 clever dogs that aren’t breaking their human’s rules. Just bending them a little.
1) He’s not allowed on the couch but he is allowed to sleep on his blanket. Well played Sir, well played.
2) These clever dogs (and cat) aren’t allowed to follow their human into the garage. But nobody said they can’t stare endlessly.
3) This beauty isn’t allowed to beg for food but that doesn’t stop her from doing her best to look nonchalant about it.
4) Busted! Little pup is trying to pretend he’s not interested in the delicious bagel.
5) No paws are allowed on the couch. How clever is he?!
6) This 12-year-old pooch isn’t allowed in the kitchen so he likes to get as close as he can.
7) He isn’t allowed in the kitchen either so this cutie just crosses his paws and hopes tiny morsels will come his way.
8) Who’s a good boy?! He’s not allowed in the kitchen either but nobody said he couldn’t enjoy the delicious aroma.
9) I’m starting to see a trend here. 🙂 Can’t enter the kitchen either but tries to get his nose as close as possible.
10) This corgi isn’t allowed in the washroom but still likes to stay as close to the baby as possible.
11) When he wants his ball thrown, he is forbidden to place his paws on the desk. So he does this… 🙂
12) Her boxer isn’t allowed on the couch but it doesn’t count if he has one paw on the floor does it?
13) He’s not allowed on the table but wanted popcorn so bad. He found a way to pickup stray kernels without breaking the rules.
14) He’s not allowed on the sofa chair but his paws are on the floor so he’s safe!
15) This Samoyed isn’t allowed to beg for food. So she thinks that by not facing her human, she’s not being rude. 🙂
16) He’s not allowed to have all 4 feet in the bedroom. He found a way…
17) His owner said he’s not allowed on the couch. So, he chose the arm. Seems legit.
18) She’s not allowed in the home office. She “accidentally” threw a carrot and inching her way in to get it, while hoping her human doesn’t notice. Clever dogs!
19) She’s not allowed on the couch but once the kids threw the cushions on the floor, she seized the opportunity triumphantly.
20) This dog’s clever solution to not being allowed in the kitchen when his humans are cooking.
21) He isn’t allowed to have his paws on the furniture so he found a way to take a nap anyways.
22) She’s not allowed on the couch but nobody said anything about a couch pillow!
23) He always finishes his food first but isn’t allowed to touch his friend’s food. So he just lays there and watches him eat his food.
24) She isn’t allowed on the couch but nobody said anything about not being allowed IN the couch. Very clever girl!
25) He was told not to put his chin on the table. He found a loophole. This dog should be a lawyer.
26) He’s not allowed on the couch and technically, he’s right!
27) She’s not allowed in the bedroom but she’s thinking “if I don’t look at my human, she won’t see me right?” Wrong. 🙂
Make no bones about it, these clever pooches are not breaking the rules, just bending them a little. Please share these clever dogs that are not breaking the rules with your friends and family.