Ever notice single people are always smiling? There are numerous studies on the subject but one reason is because they are in control of their personal time. Want to go out with friends? No problem! Want to buy a big screen TV? No problem!
But if and when you decide to tie the knot, you quickly realize that marriage is a two-way street. For that reason, only married people will relate to these hilarious funny marriage tweets.
1) That escalated quickly!
2) Sharing is caring…or so they say.
3) Well played, sir, well played indeed.
4) We all know who runs the show…
5) Even marriage has its limits.
6) Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “letting yourself go.”
7) Married life with children summed up in one tweet.
8) I have a theory that men gradually lose their vision the longer they are married.
9) My pet peeve is people pretending to have perfect lives on Facebook.
10) Any married couple will relate to this.
11) Let’s face it, what you wear is never good enough.
12) If I had a nickel for every time I heard THAT!…
13) When you see people rubbing their temples as you’re talking, it’s never a good sign.
14) Spouses just sense everything…from anywhere.
15) Yeah, that sounds about right.
16) The diaper garbage can is even worse.
17) Get ready for a whole host of annoying bodily noises.
18) He’s a brave man.
19) I’m not a therapist but I don’t think he should be ostrichsized for doing so.
20) Happy wife, happy life.
21) Readers gonna read!
22) …and fills her car with gas.
23) There’s something to look forward to every morning.
24) It’s all about finding a strategy to keep it fresh.
25) It’s all about compromise.
26) Married? Good luck with that.
27) Last but not least of the best marriage tweets! Can married couples actually watch a movie from beginning to end without someone falling asleep?
When all is said and done, marriage is about compromises and ensuring that both people get the respect and happiness they deserve. Please share these best marriage tweets that married people will instantly relate to with your friends and family.