Whether you love meat or follow a vegetarian or vegan diet, these vegetarian recipes will satisfy your hunger as they are hearty, delicious, and filling.
In fact, the following 25 vegetarian recipes are so yummy that you’ll want to make “Meatless Monday” every single day.
1) Weeknight Two-Bean Chili
This Weeknight Two-Bean Chili recipe is hearty and delicious. Get the recipe!
2) Quinoa Fried Rice
Instead of rice, use quinoa for extra protein when making vegetarian recipes like this Quinoa Fried Rice. Get the recipe!
3) Vegan Philly Cheese Sandwich
We guarantee you’ll crave this Vegan Philly Cheese Sandwich. Get the recipe!
4) Stuffed Acorn Squash
This Stuffed Acorn Squash recipe makes for an awesome fall dish. Get the recipe!
5) Spinach Lentil Soup
Spinach and lentils are awesome in this Spinach Lentil Soup. Get the recipe!
6) Easy Double Bean Burgers with Avocado Basil Cream
This Easy Double Bean Burger with Avocado Basil Cream recipe is an incredible tasting burger with a killer avocado basil cream sauce. Get the recipe!
7) Healthy Butternut Squash Mac ‘n’ Cheese
This mac and cheese is truly healthy because it uses pureed butternut squash and less cheese but still tastes rich and creamy. Get the recipe!
8) Parmesan Fusilli with Roasted Chickpeas, Broccoli and Cauliflower
Cheesy Parmesan fusilli pasta filled with roasted chickpeas, broccoli, and cauliflower is the perfect meal any day of the week. Get the recipe!
9) Sweet Potato Burrito Smothered in Avocado Salsa Verde
The avocado salsa verde is soooo good that you’ll want to make this Sweet Potato Burrito recipe again and again. Get the recipe!
10) Crispy Peanut Tofu & Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
Tofu is baked in this Crispy Peanut Tofu & Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry recipe and it provides incredible texture and flavor when added to vegetarian recipes. Get the recipe!
11) 15-Minute Mushroom Stroganoff
This 15 Minute Mushroom Stroganoff recipe loaded with mushrooms so bypass the beef. Get the recipe!
12) Light Swiss Chard Frittata
This Light Swiss Chard Frittata is loaded with swiss chard and caramelized onions. Get the recipe!
13) Easy Chickpea Curry with Coconut Rice
Delicious flavors of curry and coconut milk abound in this Easy Chickpea Curry with Coconut Rice recipe. Get the recipe!
14) Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili with Avocado
Butternut Squash Chipotle with Avocado is an awesome fall chili with hearty chunks of squash and avocado. Get the recipe!
15) Healthy Eggplant and Kale Parmesan
This Healthy Eggplant and Kale Parmesan recipe is a new twist on eggplant parmesan. Get the recipe!
16) Quinoa with Edamame, Parmesan and Egg
Quinoa is a powerhouse and this recipe kicks it up a notch with Edamame in this Quinoa with Edamame, Parmesan, and Egg recipe. Get the recipe!
17) Tomatoes Stuffed with Corn and Black Beans
Meaty beefsteak tomatoes stuffed with corn, black beans, and other tasty ingredients. Get the recipe!
18) Curried Roasted Eggplant with Smoked Cardamom and Coconut Milk
The multitude of flavors in this Curried Roasted Eggplant with Smoked Cardamom and Coconut Milk recipe is amazing. Get the recipe!
19) Hearty Chickpea Stew with Pesto
This Hearty Chickpea Stew with Pesto recipe is the perfect comfort food for those chillier fall evenings. Get the recipe!
20) Vegan Chili
This Vegan Chili recipe is so good, it might become your new favorite go-to chili recipe. Get the recipe!
21) Farro Risotto with Acorn Squash and Kale
The sweetness of the acorn squash balances the slight bitterness of kale in this Farro Risotto with Acorn Squash and Kale recipe. Get the recipe!
22) Curry Grilled Vegetables with Chickpeas and Creamy Polenta
I love polenta and it’s made even better with tasty grilled vegetables in this Curry Grilled Vegetables with Chickpeas and Creamy Polenta recipe. Get the recipe!
23) Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pasta e Fagioli Soup Recipe with Whole Wheat Orzo
24) Tofu Soba Noodles
This Tofu Soba Noodles recipe is a protein-packed dish that only takes 20 minutes to make! Get the recipe!
25) Butternut Squash Baked Risotto
Butternut squash adds richness in this Butternut Squash Bake Risotto dish. Get the recipe!
I’ll admit that I love meat dishes but I personally tried many of these meatless recipes and couldn’t believe how great they taste. I’ll definitely be making more!
Please share these great vegetarian recipes with your friends and family and turn Meatless Mondays into Meatless Weekdays!