It only takes a fraction of a second for a moment to go from happy to disastrous and sometimes a camera will capture a perfectly-timed moment. It did for these 25 people and while many of them were probably having a great day, it definitely took a turn for worse only seconds after these photos were taken.
Most of them are silly accidents but there are a few like #14 where I wouldn’t want to see the “after” picture! Either way, it’s a moment that was able to be captured in time in these 25 photos before disaster strikes.
1) Soda is meant to be shared but not this way.
2) I hope those are short stairs because those groceries are rolling to the bottom of the staircase.
3) Dogs are great at catching a Frisbee but obviously not every time.
4) I’d venture to say that they will have dry cleaning bills in their future.
5) I think they may need to walk back to the beach to wash away the impending mud bath.
7) Attack of the jumping goats.
8) He just invented the red bucket challenge.
9) I hope that coffee isn’t scalding hot.
10) I bet he wishes his go-kart had roll bars.
11) Great catch!
12) He is a second away from getting pranked.
13) I don’t think this stunt is supposed to involve getting ejected from the bike.
14) In this case, I don’t want to see the “after” photos before disaster strikes but hope it wasn’t serious.
15) He probably won’t sit on the rails again.
16) When she said the drinks are on her, I don’t think she meant it literally.
17) I love the fact the he took time to give a thumbs up before wiping out.
18) Oops! These parents may need another cake for their teenager’s 16th birthday.
19) She’s on fire! Literally!
20) That snowball may leave a mark.
21) This is how NOT to jump off a swing.
22) I think they just passed the point of no return.
24) He’s really going to feel the effects of that tummy slap in the morning.
25) I hope this jump has a happy ending!
I’m sure some of these scenes had to hurt but hopefully not too badly! Please share these funny but maybe painful photos before disaster strikes with your friends and family.