If I told you these were photographs, you would probably believe me. They are so incredibly detailed and the colors are so lifelike you would swear you were looking at a large photograph.
The following artists are masters of their craft and each painting is surreal. Yes, a painting! These realistic art paintings are at the point of being unbelievable but they are all truly authentic one-of-a-kind works of art.
1) Paul Cadden – pencil and paper
2) Lee Price – Oil on linen
3) Ben Weiner – Paintings of paint
4) Omar Ortiz – Oil on linen
5) Gregory Thielker – Oil on canvas
6) Kim Ji-hoon – Pencil
7) Ron Mueck – Sculpture
8) Christina K – Drawing on tinted brown paper
9) Kamalky Laureano – Acrylic on canvas
10) Daisy – Charcoal
11) Ray Hare – Acrylic painting on canvas
12) Thomas Arvid – Limited edition Giclée on canvas
13) Gottfried Helnwein – Oil and acrylic on canvas
14) Kelvin Okafor – Graphite pencils
15) Amy Robins – Colored pencil on cartridge paper
16) Robert Longo – Charcoal on mounted paper
17) Diego Fazio – Charcoal pencil
18) Samuel Silva – Ballpoint pen
In case you missed it…THIS was created with ballpoint pens, incredible.
19) Pedro Campos – Oil on canvas
20) Franco Clun – Pencils on watercolor paper
21) Dirk Dzimirsky – Graphite on paper
22) Alyssa Monks – Oil on linen
23) Bryan Drury – Oil on wood
24) Robin Eley – Oil on Belgian linen
25) Paul Cadden – Pencil on paper
My mind is still blown from viewing these realistic art paintings and I’m in awe by the talent of these artists and the photo-realistic paintings they produce. If you love art as much as I do, you may also enjoy these carved crayons.
Please share these amazing works of realistic art with your friends and family.