Life moves in a flash and if you’re a parent, you already know that kids grow up so fast that if you blink you might miss it. Taking photos of our children is one way to preserve those special memories throughout the years but one trend that I love is “then and now” photos.
Photos that recreate childhood photos hold a special place in our hearts and the result is adorable. It is even more special for the parents who get to relive that moment with their kids who are all grown up. Enjoy these 23 childhood photos and I’m sure they will make you smile.
1) Then and now photos of a dad resting with his boy.
The Luxton brothers have created several more adorable yet funny then and now photos of their family.
2) Best friends forever.
3) Plaid never goes out of style! LOL.
4) Then and now photos of a dad holding his daughter 17 years later.
5) Still a great pose 23 years later.
6) Having fun again on the rug.
7) Growing up with his best friend.
8) His sister is still giving him tight hugs after all these years!
9) She prefers a bottle of wine 28 years later. Who doesn’t? 🙂
10) 23 years later, his son still looks surprised.
11) Growing up with her favorite cat.
12) Her best friend still loves snuggling by her side.
13) More adorable then and now photos of a girl and her dog.
14) First dad’s graduation. Then, his son’s graduation.
15) Two friends still enjoying ice cream together. Don’t get any on your shirt! 🙂
16) He still likes to help mom around the kitchen. 🙂
17) A touching split photograph of a man standing next to himself in the same spot decades later.
18) All those years of piano practice were worth it.
19) A cute kitten all grown up. His facial reaction is so cute!
20) She still REALLY enjoys spaghetti. Cute!
21) 29 years later, they are still BFF.
22) These 3 brothers are still “super.” in these then and now photos.
23) His childhood crush has turned into love.
These images are great and it is so touching to see family’s recreating these family pictures decades later. Please share these awesome photos with your friends and family.