Remember how Christmas was a magical time when you were a kid. Well, it’s still a magical time for many of us but that magical feeling doesn’t come cheap.
After spending a lot of money on gifts and food during the holidays, your wallet is probably feeling a little lighter after Christmas. Most people are simply happy with our company and spending time with loved ones doesn’t cost a penny. But, it is the season of giving and the following 22 people are definitely feeling the pinch at Christmas!
1) This Christmas was so rough that even Harry and Marv from Home Alone had to get a job.
2) He’s feeling the pinch but at least his kids are smiling.
3) When you don’t have money to buy wrapping paper and use last year’s paper instead.
4) He got punked, Christmas style!
5) The gift that keeps on giving…indigestion.
6) When your kids ask for an XBox One and you try to buy them what they want.
7) He did ask for an iPad for Christmas…
8) Keeping up with the Joneses on a budget.
9) When your parents reward you with a shiny, new…USB flash drive.
Oh well, at least it looks good on your keychain. 🙂
10) When you have to reuse your Christmas penguins for Easter.
11) When you check your bank account balance after the holidays are over.
12) When they tell you to get an inexpensive tree that smells like a pine tree forest.
13) When you can’t afford to go home for Christmas but still want to ride the train.
14) Very thoughtful, indeed.
15) When you have to create a DIY wreath out of Solo cups. Still looks great though!
Actually, you can make this inexpensive DIY Christmas wreath and it looks so much better!.
16) The dollar shelf is all empty. Now, what am I suppose to get my family?
17) It’s time to get REALLY frugal and break out the coupons.
18) This little girl asked for ‘Frozen’ gifts because she loves the movie.
19) When all the gifts are bought and you forget to budget for a tree.
20) I hope they asked Santa for a new oven.
21) Why would anyone want to eat a peasant? Poor guy!
22) A multipurpose cup holder?
It’s pretty easy to go overboard with Christmas spending because we all want to give the very best to the people we love. These people are feeling the pinch this Christmas and definitely putting the brakes on spending in January!