- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Pin on Pinterest
Living in Northern climates during the winter season usually entails dressing warm and wearing a scarf, driving safely on icy roads, and warming up chilly toes by a cozy fireplace. But one thing that somewhat makes up for it is the incredible natural beauty that winter brings after a snowfall or ice storm.
The natural snow and ice formations that occur in many parts of the world is breathtaking. The glistening ice and snow on tree branches and frozen gases that reveal themselves underneath a frozen lake prove that Mother Nature is the greatest artist of all.
1) Frozen soap bubbles.
2) Frozen flower buds.
3) Frozen Lighthouses on Lake Michigan Shore.
4) Frost flowers floating in the Arctic ocean.
5) Frozen Pine Tree on Lake Teletskoye in Russia.
6) Frozen Garden.
7) Ice forming on leaves after an ice storm in China.
8) Frosted pine tree.
9) Emerald ice on Lake Baikal, Russia.
10) Frost forming icicles on a metal fence.
11) Flowers after an ice storm in Toronto, Canada.
12) Icicles forming on a blooming apple tree.
13) Icicle bush.
14) Frozen berries after an ice storm in Wakefield, New Hampshire.
16) Amazing glass sheets and frozen bubbles in frozen lakes.
17) Folded snow layers.
18) Ice bubbles forming on the grass.
19) Frosted Lace.
20) On a frozen pond.
21) Ice and snow blossoms.
22) Frozen meadow.
Nature never ceases to amaze and these amazing ice formations dazzle the eyes and the senses. Please share these amazing ice formations with your friends and family.