For as long as there have been fast food restaurants, there have been fast food wars. Whether if it’s a claim to the best fries, burger, or milkshake, fast food chains have been slugging it on in newspapers, television, and now social media.
When it comes to clever, hilarious, and savage AF Twitter tweets, Wendy’s is clearly winning the battle on Twitter. Here are 21 times Wendy’s hilariously roasted people and competitors on Twitter.
1) When IHOP changed its name to IHOb, Wendy’s had choice words.
2) Wendy’s doesn’t lie.
3) This tweet hilariously backfired.
4) At least the directions are free.
6) Fresh is best.
7) I have to admit, that was good.
8) There’s also plenty of fish in the sea.
9) Get out while you can.
10) Wendy’s takes care of its fans.
11) Choose wisely this time.
12) It costs how much?
13) I have a feeling this is not going to end well.
14) Some people are a glutton for punishment.
15) Burn! He probably regrets asking now.
16) Sounds like a great slogan!
17) If you ever need a wingman, Wendy’s got your back.
18) Wendy’s is savage AF!
20) You know you want it.
21) If you build it they will come.
22) Just asking for a friend…
23) Great way to start a party.
If this is the hilarious results of a fast food war, all I can say is keep the fast food wars going! Burgers have less fat and calories than a Caesar salad so why not get a burger today!
Please share these hilarious tweets from Wendy’s with your friends and family.