Owning a dog is one of the best things someone can do because they bring joy and happiness to their owners. Cats often do weird things but our favorite pooches will also do things that are a little strange and it will have us scratching our heads.
If you already are a happy dog owner, here are 20 things that you’ll relate to and immediately understand.
1) Nothing will stand between them and a place to nap.
“Your silly furniture blockade can’t stop me, human.”
2) They’ll be terrified of the most hilarious things.
“My dog is terrified of bridges.”
3) Even if there is no space on your chair, they’ll still find a way to sit next to you. Awww…
“If I’m gentle I should be able to squeeze into that gap without disturbing her. Softly. Softly. So far, so good. He, he. She hasn’t even noticed!”
4) Once they sleep on your bed, they own it.
5) They will always think they’re still a little puppy.
“No matter how big dogs get, they still know they’re your baby!”
6) They sometimes give off conflicting signals.
“Begs you to throw toy. Puts up a fight when you try to take it.”
7) They often change their decisions.
“Let me in. I need to go back out again.”
8) Don’t let others fool you. All dogs want to play if they have been loved their entire lives.
“I might look like I was bred to fight but I just want to play and run with your dogs – The Dude.”
9) They love going outside.
“Hello! I’m having a blast at the farm! Love, Bailey.”
10) Even if it means grass stains.
11) They’ll fetch anything.
12) If there is food somewhere…they’ll find it.
13) They’ll get themselves in the most hilarious and embarrassing situations.
14) “It wasn’t me…”
15) They make us laugh.
“Gets memory foam bed. Sleeps on floor.”
16) They’ll hide their toys in the weirdest places.
17) They always find the best hiding spots.
18) They sometimes think EVERYTHING is a chew toy.
“I chewed the face off a stuffed elephant.”
19) They like to have fun.
“I love playing in the mud.”
20) But big or small, they will always be your best buddy.
Owning a pet is great for our health and also will be a caring part of your family as soon as they walk through the door. Please share these 20 things only dog owners will understand with your friends and family.