Thanksgiving is the perfect time to bring your family together and enjoy a scrumptious meal with all the fixins’. Like many people, you probably start searching popular recipe sites and Pinterest to help find some great Thanksgiving recipes.
We all have our favorite Thanksgiving dishes but adding a couple of surprise dishes is always welcomed. The perfect recipes for roasted turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, side dishes, and desserts are all here. Here are 20 of the most pinned Thanksgiving recipes on Pinterest to help you plan your next Thanksgiving meal!
1) Thanksgiving Recipes: Cinnamon Sugar Pecans Recipe – 779.2K Pins
The scent of cinnamon in the house is a sure sign that the holidays are here. Serve them crispy and warm straight from the oven and get ready to make more. Get the recipe.
2) Thanksgiving Recipes: Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cider – 595.8k Pins
3) Thanksgiving Turkey Cheese Ball – 293.1k Pins
4) Pumpkin Cake with Chocolate Ganache – 272.3k Pins
I can’t think of a better combination than pumpkin cake and luscious cream cheese icing for Thanksgiving recipes. Throw in a chocolate ganache and you have a trifecta of Thanksgiving flavors. Get the recipe.
5) Thanksgiving Recipes: Crockpot Maple Brown Sugar Ham – 260.3k Pins
Spiral ham has a habit of getting dry in the oven so cooking it in a slow cookers makes so much sense! This sweet and succulent ham will taste great alongside your best-roasted turkey. Get the recipe.
6) Creamy Green Bean Casserole from Scratch – 240.8k Pins
This creamy, comforting green bean casserole is undeniably rich. It will be the perfect accompaniment to an unforgettable Thanksgiving feast. Get the recipe.
7) Magic Broccoli – 222.1k Pins
I’ll just come out and say it! This will be the darn best broccoli your dinner guests will ever taste! Get the recipe.
8) Step-by-Step Guide to The Best Roast Turkey – 177.7k Pins
A Thanksgiving meal wouldn’t be complete without a succulent roasted turkey. This step-by-step recipe tutorial demonstrate how to prepare and bake the perfect turkey. Get the recipe.
9) Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots Recipe – 177.1k Pins
Deliciously roasted carrots and lots of garlic, brown butter and honey. Get ready for this side dish to disappear pretty fast. Get the recipe.
10) Thanksgiving Recipes: Butter Pecan Cheesecake – 158.6k Pins
This luscious butter pecan cheesecake with a shortbread cookie crust is the perfect ending to a delicious Thanksgiving meal. It’s so good you’ll want to sneak in another slice when your guests leave! Get the recipe.
11) Caramel Apple Sangria – 149.2k Pins
A sweet and delicious fall sangria that perfectly captures the flavors of fall in a glass. Get the recipe.
12) Fall Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad – 133.5k Pins
A crispy and crunchy fall salad that is full of fresh and savory flavors. If you have fussy eaters who aren’t typically fans of Brussel sprouts, you’ll want to try this recipe instead. Get the recipe.
13) No Boil Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes – 123.2k Pins
Don’t sweat having a large pot of boiling potatoes taking up all the precious real estate on your stove during Thanksgiving. Cook them in your slow cooker instead for fluffy and velvety mashed potatoes. Get the recipe.
14) Apple Cranberry Bacon Candied Walnut Salad with Apple Poppy Seed Vinaigrette – 115.3k Pins
This sophisticated salad is bursting with crunchy apples, dried cranberries, crispy bacon, crunchy red peppers, crumbly feta, and candied walnuts. This salad belongs on your Thanksgiving table and it’s so delicious, you’ll want to make it all the time! Get the recipe.
15) Thanksgiving Recipes: Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Tray – 108.6k Pins
A Thanksgiving turkey veggie tray that is chock full of fresh and crispy vegetables. Kids will love eating their vegetables when they look this good! Get the recipe.
16) The Best Turkey Gravy Recipe – 79.1k Pins
Perfectly rich and silky smooth, this may just be the best turkey gravy recipe around. Get the recipe.
17) Mini Pumpkin Pie Pops – 69.7k Pins
Enjoy the wonderful flavors of pumpkin pie in a convenient single serve portion that is also portable! Thanksgiving recipes like these pumpkin pie snacks don’t get cuter than this. Get the recipe.
These mini pumpkin pie pops are delicious but if you prefer to serve a traditional pumpkin pie, here are 27 pumpkin pie recipes that should do the trick!
18) Classic Traditional Thanksgiving Stuffing – 57.1k Pins
My favorite Thanksgiving side dish has to be stuffing and this recipe nails it. The stuffing is lightly crusted but soft and buttery rich underneath, and well-seasoned from all the fresh herbs. Get the recipe.
19) Mandy’s Triple Chocolate Kahlua Cake – 54.9k Pins
This delicious cake is soaked with coffee and Kahlua for a taste that is out of this world. Get the recipe.
20) Thanksgiving Recipes: Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake – 44.6k Pins
Of course, pumpkin pie or apple pie is also popular desserts for Thanksgiving and if you’re looking for pie crust designs, your pies will look and taste great! Thanksgiving is all about great food and spending time with family.
Please share these top Thanksgiving recipes pinned to Pinterest with your friends and family.