If you grew up with siblings you know how some days were great and other times you probably wished you were an only child. I grew up with older sisters and because I was the youngest and they were all out of the house by the time I was 10, I got to be much closer to my parents. I didn’t have to compete for my parent’s attention and it also allowed me to have a better relationship with my sisters.
Having brothers and sisters to share life with is great and as you grow older, they are not only your family but also your friend. Here are 19 photos that will only make sense to people growing up with siblings.
1) You’re not alone when growing up with siblings so there is always someone to “share the blame.”
“Growing up with siblings: When your mum is lecturing your brother over something you did and you are watching trying to act like you innocent.”
2) They always lift you up when you’re feeling down.
3) They are always there to help when you’re in trouble.
“This is what siblings are for: I forgot I didn’t have a door know so now I’m locked in my room and my brother is feeding me Frosted Flakes.”
4) When growing up with siblings, there were times you couldn’t wait until they got out of the house.
5) You always get emotional when your little sister gets married.
6) Being the “mature” one isn’t always the best when growing up with siblings…especially on Christmas morning.
7) By growing up with siblings, you learned that sharing is caring.
“Growing up with siblings: When your parents told you to give half your food to your siblings.”
8) A little friendly competition never hurt anyone.
“When u say ur gonna go take a shower and ur sibling says ‘no I’m gonna shower first’.”
9) They are always there to lift you up emotionally…or physically if needed. 🙂
10) You’re always a little braver when a sibling is by your side.
11) They can be the best wingman ever.
“Alright, dude there she is. Just try to be cool man, be cool. Sup girl? This is my bro Dawson. AYY GURL.”
12) Siblings always buy the best gifts ever.
“World’s Okayest Sister.”
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Crazy Dog T-shirt branded tees are designed and printed in the USA. We screen print our graphic tees with state of the art equipment to ensure vibrant colors and lasting durability. Our awesome funny shirts are the perfect gift for any occasion.
- NEW FAVORITE SHIRT: We have our tees manufactured to be the best super soft high quality shirts. Our vintage lightweight fitted tees are made from ringspun cotton to get that comfortable fit and feel. Our sarcastic tees have the funniest sayings, while hilarious they are cool at the same time and are perfect when you're binging movies on the couch or chillin at the gym.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Whether you're cute and adorable or sarcastic and nerdy, get ready to have fun with this graphic tee. Machine washable (wash/iron inside out in cold water/low heat, hang dry,). Larger sizes are available - 3XL 4XL and 5XL – for most novelty designs. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will provide an immediate exchange.
- BEST GIFTS: Cool shirts are great for your brother or sister and make ideal Christmas, birthday, anniversary, or holiday presents for family, friends, or treating yourself to a great tee. They're great retro geek gifts ideas for a nerd with a sarcastic sense of humor. Froms 80s retro prints to presents for gamers!
- WOMENS FIT: This listing is for an adult women's slim-fit t-shirt (also known as junior fit). These cute fitted tees tend to run small so double check the size chart and order a size up if you're between sizes. Check out all of Crazy Dog T-Shirt tees for funny shirts for women, men, and kids.
13) And you always buy them the best gift in return.
14) No matter how old we get, we can depend on them to be there.
15) There’s always more silly situations when growing up with siblings.
16) By growing up with siblings, you’ll always have something you both relate to.
“Growing up with siblings: Everyone says ‘you both look alike’ but you don’t see it.”
17) When you make your pets choose when growing up with siblings.
“When your pet walks over to your sibling instead of you: I thought it was one fake [censored] in this house, it’s two.”
18) Growing up with siblings: “Look at me, I’m the captain now.”
“When you’re babysitting your younger siblings and they don’t believe you’re in charge so you call your mom to talk to them.”
19) Families grow up but siblings don’t grow apart. Our siblings are always by our side.
Please share these awesome things that only people growing up with siblings will understand.
Last update on 2021-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API