Let’s face it, not every moment in life will make you smile but when something gets you down, the most important thing is to get back up! It is strangely comforting to know that when you’re having a bad day, you’re definitely not the only one and things could be so much worse!
The following 19 people in these photos are having a bad day or seconds away from having a bad day but it’s nearly impossible not to laugh. Laughter is the best medicine and they’ll be happy again before they know it!
1) This driver didn’t want to wait in traffic and tried to take an alternate route…into wet cement.
2) He probably wasn’t expecting to park into a sinkhole.
3) That brake job turned into something way more expensive.
4) Getting your head stuck when nosing through the trash.
“Guy gets his head stuck in a trash can. Had to be rescued by firefighters.”
5) Are Macs fireproof?
6) I bet he wishes baseball helmets came with face guards.
7) One word: Ouch!
8) So much for a relaxing day of golf.
9) That is one unfortunate and painful wedgie.
10) They probably won’t park next to the ocean next time.
11) A curious cow who wishes she wasn’t so curious.
12) That is one unlucky walk in the park.
“A porcupine fell from a tree and fell on her head…the apex of unluckiness.”
13) He’s really going to feel that in the morning.
14) I wouldn’t want to be the person having to clean THAT!
“This is what happens when you forget to bring in the soda, and it freezes overnight.”
15) Watch for closing doors!
16) Is it just me or is that car driver laughing?
17) This driver is seconds away from epic pain.
18) Worst Christmas present ever!
“Chris, for Christmas, I got you $25 worth of lottery tickets. I went ahead and scratched them off for you. You won $2. Here is that $2. Merry Christmas! Nicole.”
19) These parents were not expecting this to be their family photo by the beach 🙂
These people are having a really bad day but we can laugh because some of these things have probably happened to us at some point. Please share these photos of people having a bad day with your friends and family.