Choosing to quit any habit whether it is smoking, drinking, or unhealthy eating can be one of the most difficult things to do. But with focus, willpower, and a desire for positive change, anybody can reach their goal regardless of what that goal may be.
The following 18 people didn’t like the person they saw in the mirror and wanted to feel healthier so they decided to change their lifestyle and they achieved incredible results. Now they are healthier, full of energy, and ready to tackle any challenge because if they can do this, they can do anything. If you are struggling with being overweight, get inspired by their before and after weight loss photos and remember…if they can do it, so can you!
1) Reddit user rreddittorr went from 304 to 165 lbs in 15 months.
2) Reddit user sflannery86 lost a total of 211 pounds and went from 384 to 173 lbs. She looks incredibly happy and she deserves it!
3) Imgur user CupcakePanda lost over 150 pounds in 3 years and his before and after weight loss success is inspirational. Congrats and keep on smiling!
4) Reddit user thackerslacker went from 255 to 125 lbs and lost a total of 130 pounds in 27 months. That is over half of her weight! She should be proud of her before and after weight loss achievement.
5) Imgur user lilll shed a whopping 110 lbs. in only 10 months. Her transformation is amazing.
6) Imgur user jsalsb shed 138 pounds and went from 308 to 170 lbs in 17 months. She looks happier than ever.
7) This reddittor went from 355 to 170 lbs and lost a total of 185 pounds in 17 months. She looks wonderful and her results are inspiring.
8) Reddit user SethIdol started out at 660 lbs wearing 8XL shirts and now weighs 285 lbs. He looks like an entire new person!
9) Ronnie Brower wanted to transform himself and he succeeded big time! He lost over 400 pounds in 22 months.
10) Reddit user Wilmolwin has lost so much weight that she feels great and looks younger too. Proof that focusing on your goals achieves results!
11) Reddit user JeffreyGlen lost an incredible 410 pounds and went from 585 to 175 lbs and looks happier than ever. An incredible transformation to say the least!
12) Reddit user ArcticxM00N129 went from 305 to 161 lbs and lost 144 pounds in less than 2 years. She looks 10 years younger and now follows her passion of horseback riding.
13) Reddit user hannahmae1991 went from 261 to 115 lbs and did in less than 2 years. She looks so young now that you could mistake her for the daughter of her former self!
14) Reddit user r1ptide64 lost a total of 235 pounds in 28 months. He went from 380 to 145 lbs and is now living the life he always wanted.
15) Reddit user imlosinitnow went from 300 to 140 lbs and shed 160 pounds in 15 months. She feels better too and she couldn’t be happier!
16) Reddit user denovosibi shed 140 pounds in only 19 months and went from 300 to 160 lbs. Not only is she thinner, she looks younger and more vibrant.
17) Reddit user Ashley3nb went from 330 to 165 lbs and dropped exactly 165 lbs. in 18 months. Her transformation is amazing!
18) Imgur user StevenWaddell lost over 120 pounds in 1 year.
There are tons of advice for losing weight but here is one I used personally. Focus on why you want to lose weight and write these reasons down on a piece of paper and read it every single morning or whenever you need a reminder. Losing weight is not easy but a combination of eating healthy and daily exercise is still one of the best ways to lose weight permanently.
Please share these incredible before and after weight loss success stories with your friends and family.