If you’re a fan of Kermit the Frog (seriously, who isn’t?), then I’m sure you’re familiar with his signature song ‘It’s Not Easy Being Green’. Well, if you want to literally be green, these 18 green manicures tells the world you love the color green.
While green is a popular color around St-Patrick’s day, it is so vibrant that it can be a great color for any time of year. These 18 green manicures look great and offer a tremendous amount of variety to get the most out of your green polish!
1) Striking green animal print design.
2) Add some flair with gold striping tape.
3) Gotta love green gradient nails.
4) Striking green patterns with accent nails.
5) A gorgeous shade of green.
6) Easy palm tree nails.
Watch the video tutorial for creating easy palm tree nails using only a toothpick!
7) Fun kiwi nail art design.
8) Glittering gold accent nail never looked better.
9) Green geometric nail art design.
10) Lime green nails.
11) Sequin-covered green nails.
12) Green manicures with a nautical theme.
13) Display some beautiful foliage.
14) Pretty solid green mani with a caviar accent nail.
15) Beautiful intricate design.
16) A gorgeous solid forest green manicure.
17) Green Nailspresso manicure 🙂
18) Green fishtail braid nail design.
Green looks great and these manicures are sure to draw attention from everyone you meet. If you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out these related posts:
- French manicures with a twist.
- Yummy cupcake nails that look delicious enough to eat.
- Music nails that hit the right notes with music lovers.
- Hello Kitty nails that are simply irresistible.
- Minimalist nails that prove less is more.
Please share these green nail manicures with your friends and family.