There are animals that are born to live in cold climates like polar bears and huskies but many species of dogs, cats, and a variety of other animals enjoy the snow. Like newborn children, they see many things for the first time and seeing snow must seem like a strange experience.
For one, it’s cold and many animals act strangely when it touches their coat for the fist time but after a while, they love it and can be seen frolicking around. These 18 animals sure don’t mind and I bet they’d be happy playing in it all day.
1) A 12-week old polar bear enjoying his first snowfall
2) Four little cuties who could get mistaken for snowballs.
3) Kiora the husky just loves being outside.
4) Jonesy the cat wondering why this cold white powder is so cold on her feet.
5) What is it? Can I eat it? I’m gonna eat it, OK?
6) “I whip my hair back and forth…”
7) Meet little Dexter, this is his first snow.
8) Heeerre’s Doggy! This puppy loves dashing through the snow.
9) This Cocker Spaniel REALLY loves playing in the snow. Adorable.
10) This puppy just went directly to my heart. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
11) Little Flossie is a puppy that enjoys her first winter and she loves digging in the snow and going face first for bird seeds.
12) Cats may not like water but this one sure loves her first snow.
13) This beautiful 8-year-old Siberian Husky almost looks like she is smiling. This is her first time playing in the snow.
14) This Bulldog is thinking “Do we have to go in already?”
15) Tilly’s first snow and she looks mesmerized and happy.
16) Guido the blind puppy frolics in the snow for the first time.
17) This puppy discovers snow for the first and I just want to give her a big hug.
18) Even Ophie the bunny can’t get enough of his first snowfall.
Seeing animals experience snow for the first time is a joy. I can’t remember my own experience of playing in the snow for the first time but I’m sure I loved snow as much as I do now.