Smooth nails with luscious color always look great but sometimes you want to add studs, or even add a bow to your nails to give them a 3-dimensional look! Adding textures adds an entirely new dimension with 3D nails and really make them stand out.
The possibilities are almost limitless but the two most popular things to make your manicures “pop” are studs and glitter. Here are 18 textured nail art designs you are going to want to try.
1) A beautiful lace manicure.
Follow this lace manicure tutorial to recreate this manicure using real lace.
2) Gorgeous pink flower textures.
3) An awesome sugar effect on these 3D nails.
4) Stylish swirling black and gold 3D nails.
5) Gettin’ creative and looking great with these textured 3D nails.
6) Add some color to this oil slick textured nail art design.
7) Shimmering gold textured 3D nails.
8) Feel warm and comfy with these sweater nail textured designs.
9) Add some class with perforated leather and gold studs.
10) A gorgeous tweed design with matching studs.
11) A beautiful quilted effect on these 3D nails.
12) Silky black textured nails.
13) Go royal with these purple textured nails.
14) Steal the limelight with these elegantly textured nails.
15) Make a statement with luscious red textured nails.
16) A shimmering winter style with textured snowflake accent nails.
17) Caviar nails never looked better.
18) Edgy perforated leather 3d nails with neon faux splatter.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial for perforated leather nails.
These textures can add some “oomph” to any nail art design with overpowering it. Please share these incredibly creative 3D textured nail art designs with your friends and family.