- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Pin on Pinterest
If there is one thing that nearly any student has experienced at least once while at school or college, it’s boredom. Whether it’s a boring professor or that class you always dreaded, some people do everything they can to stay awake. Some bored students decided to doodle in their textbooks and their artistic masterpieces are totally genius!
1) Be a star like Patrick Star!
2) Software diskettes are literally going to the dinosaurs.
3) Fish eat plants, man eats fish, zombie eats man.
4) The roots of baseball.
5) What really happens when starting gymnastics.
6) It can happen to the best of us while swimming.
7) Selfies go way back.
8) In fact, everyone seems to like taking a selfie, especially with a selfie stick!
9) A normal mugshot transformed into an action scene.
10) When you get that feeling where you just gotta dance…
11) When you’re craving sushi…
12) Who knew math could be stimulating?
13) When bored students feel like rocking instead of learning about the stone age.
14) Instant windswept hair.
15) Interesting yoga position names.
It reads, “14-Be quiet up there, 15-I wonder how my knee smells, 16-My knee smells like cheerios, 17-Oh hey, didn’t see you there, 18-Shot in the gut.”
16) Did you see a bird in his hair?
17) A 911 call quickly transformed into some cult ritual.
H/t: Bright Side
If you think college students are the only people who get bored in class, think again! These children also love to doodle but their drawings are hilariously inappropriate! Please share these college textbook doodles by bored students with your friends and family.