We pay a lot for our clothes so it only makes sense to make them last as long as they could. Learning how to care for it with clothing hacks will definitely extend the life of your favorite outfit and tips to wear it perfectly is a bonus.
No matter how much we know about clothes, there are always new tips and tricks we could learn. These 17 brilliant clothing hacks will keep your clothes looking great and you’ll feel great too!
1) Clothing hacks for turning a man’s t-shirt into a DIY tank top.
2) Prevent static cling by clipping a safety pin onto the inner seam of each pant leg.
This is just one of 47 more life hacks and clothing hacks you can use to make your life a little easier.
3) Remove bleach stains with a Sharpie Pen and clothing hacks.
Sure, you can buy laundry pens which will do the same thing but why not try a Sharpie Pen first!
4) Use baby wipes to remove deodorant stains.
Use baby wipes to lift out hard-to-remove stains with clothing hacks.
5) Use a hair straightener to quickly iron your shirt collar with clothing hacks.
6) Buy perfect fitting jeans without even trying them on!
Wrap a pair of jeans around your neck or use your forearm to see if it fits inside your jeans. Watch this clothing hack to measure your jeans without trying them on!
7) Clothing hacks for removing red wine stains from your clothes with club soda.
Watch how to remove red wine stains using only club soda and save your clothes from being ruined.
8) Add a cute lace cuff to your worn-out jeans with this clothing hack.
If your jeans are too long or if the cuffs are worn, cut them and make them look even better with this DIY lace jean cuff tutorial. Like this tip? Here are 22 more kickass life hacks every woman should know.
9) Clean out sweat stains using only lemon juice.
10) Clothing hacks for using hairspray to remove lipstick stains.
Spray your non-dry-clean-only clothes with hairspray, let it sit for a minute, dab it a little, and throw it in the wash.
11) Make your leather shoes look new again by rubbing them with moisturizer.
Shoe polish is best but if you don’t have any, put a dab of moisturizer on a towel and buff your shoes to mend dull or scratched leather.
12) Clothing hacks for securing your buttons with nail polish.
Stop your button thread from unraveling by placing a drop of nail polish on each one.
13) Clothing hacks for removing salt stains from leather boots.
14) De-pill your clothes with a shaver and clothing hacks.
All you need is a shaver to quickly de-pill your clothing and use a piece of masking tape to remove any fuzz.
15) Make a DIY room and linen spray.
All you need is water, vodka, and a few drops of essential oils to make your own homemade DIY room and linen spray to freshen up your home or clothes.
16) Wear tights under your ripped jeans to make them rock.
Bring a new element of style to your ripped or worn jeans by wearing patterned tights underneath!
17) Roll your pants the right way with clothing hacks.
Learn the do and don’t of cuffing your jeans with ankle boots.