- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Pin on Pinterest
Summer is a great time to let loose and have fun; therefore, make sure your nails look as great as you do with easy gradient nail art designs. The best part about these nails is that most of them only need a sponge and a few polishes to get an awesome style.
These nail art designs look great but they aren’t as difficult to create as they look. Check out these 17 nail art designs that you’ll love to wear this summer.
1) Look at these refined gradient nails!
Follow these steps for easy DIY refined gradient nails.
2) Glittered pink nails.
3) Turn drab into fab with this gradient mermaid tail manicure!
4) Classic gradient nails.
Recreate this style with this nail art picture tutorial.
5) Combine two fabulous styles with this gradient nail art design.
6) Smooth gradient with polka dots!
Follow this video tutorial and learn how to create this nail art using a sponge.
7) This ocean blue gradient looks incredible.
Follow this video tutorial and learn how to create blue nail art using a sponge and a few polishes.
8) Blue gradient designs look even better with glitter.
Follow this video tutorial to create sparkling blue gradients.
9) Four terrific gradient styles that all look great!
Follow this video tutorial and learn how to do 4 different nail art designs.
10) Nails with a marble gradient design.
11) Looking great with gradient nails.
Follow this easy tutorial for creating ombre nail art.
12) What is summer without gradient neon nails!
13) Pastel gradient with a striking chevron pattern.
14) More beautiful pastels for the summer.
Follow this video tutorial for creating a simple pastel nail art design.
15) Awesome black leather gradient.
16) Pastel gradient with beautiful neon tips.
17) The colors look great in this gradient nail design.
These nail art designs are sure to turn heads because they look fantastic! If you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out this easy summer beach nails tutorial.
Please share these awesome nails with your friends and family.