When it comes to the cat world, whether they are big or small, they’re silly behavior and intricacies will always make us laugh. Wild cats are just as sneaky and nimble as house cats and they are just as agile if not more so.
But every large cat (even Maine Coon cats) started off as a kitten and they are just as cute all grown up. That tiny kitten still lives within that large exterior and they still love to play just as when they were young. The following 14 cats show us just how much the phenomenon of big cats acting like house cats is totally normal!
1) Big cats acting like house cats: They will sleep in the weirdest positions just like their domesticated furry friends.
2) Big cats acting like house cats: Playing with lasers is still as hilarious as playing with house cats.
3) Big cats acting like house cats: A cardboard box still makes for one comfortable bed.
4) Big cats still love to cuddle.
5) Big cats love being lazy too.
6) Sometimes being close is a little too close for comfort.
7) “If it fits, I sits…”
8) They still love showing affection.
9) ALL kittens love to nap.
10) Big cats are just as curious as small cats and they’ll get themselves into trouble sometimes.
12) Big cats are just as adorable.
13) Like small cats, big cats still hate being in the water.
14) Even big cats love tummy rubs.
No matter how big they are, cats are going to be cats but it’s still a good idea to be careful around wild cats 🙂 Please share these adorable and funny big cats acting like domesticated cats with your friends and family.