It happens to all of us. You get your nails looking perfect and you accidentally chip your nail polish or you’re a nail-biter and keeping your manicure intact is always a challenge.
The good news is that most nail art imperfections can be easily fixed with some clever fixes. Here are 13 quick and easy fixes that will have your nails looking great again!
1) The simplest method is to simply touch up chipped nails with the same polish.
2) Revive your manicure with an animal print to cover up those chips.
3) Hide chipped nails with glitter!
4) It even works with grown out manicures too. Glitter lasts forever!
5) Glitter polishes also hide grown out gel manicures.
6) Cover up chipped nails with a mosaic look.
7) Repair a chipped gel manicure easily.
Follow these steps to repair gel nails.
8) Hide chipped nails with a texture coat.
This only takes a minute and the effect looks like a brand new manicure.
9) DIY chip-like nails easily cover chips.
Use one or several shades to create chip-like nails. Here is how.
10) A splattered effect will easily fix any chipped manicures.
Hide chips with a splatter effects technique. Here is how.
11) Add striping tape and a new polish to freshen an old manicure.
Learn how to freshen up an old manicure with this striping tape tutorial.
12) Use a reinforcement sticker as a mask to create half-moons.
Follow the step-by-step tutorial for creating this easy nail art.
13) Cover up chips at the end of your nail with a French mani. Choose a color that stands out!
Please share these clever ways of fixing a chipped manicure with your friends and family.