The manufacturing revolution has enabled companies to produce products in mass quantities that range from everything from food to electronics. If you ever bought food that was packaged such as cookies or frozen pizzas, it was most likely produced, baked, and packaged in a factory with every process overseen by people to ensure quality. Even with the most advanced machines and quality control teams, some products that don’t meet quality guidelines still manage to get onto store shelves. Here are 13 such factory rejects that were hilariously missed by quality control.
1) When did Obi-Wan Kenobi of Star Wars appear in The Hobbit alongside Legolas Greenleaf? So much for Tauriel fans!
2) These factory rejected spaghetti noodles somehow didn’t make the “cut”. See what I did there?
3) What happens to frozen Subway bread dough when employees forget to put it in the freezer!
Rise bread, rise!!
4) Two popsicle sticks, same great strawberry shortcake taste!
5) This Kit Kat Chunky bar is missing wafers but this factory reject was still delicious.
6) A cluster of Cheerios is one factory reject I’d like to eat!
7) Something tells me this license plate really isn’t permanent because it lost all of its paint.
8) According to the original Terminator movie, this T800 endoskeleton toy figure probably isn’t broken at all!
9) A bag of factory rejected Nerds candy never looked so
10) Twizzlers licorice that forgot to get twizzled.
11) It’s not uncommon to find little visitors in packaged organic lettuce or salads. Ladybugs like lettuce too!
Some people also find frogs in their lettuce!
12) Who forgot to proofread these factory rejects before hitting the production button?
13) Why is this magazine asking me to click to view more information?
The person or people responsible for these factory rejected products had just one job! Must have been a Monday or a Friday when most manufacturing mistakes happen. Please share these hilarious factory rejects which made it onto store shelves with your friends and family.