Dogs are so cute but they also love to get in trouble. And when they do get in trouble, guilty dogs give it away immediately with their face.
Somehow, they know they’ve done something wrong, and getting caught by their owner is even more embarrassing. Here are 13 dogs feeling guilty while they just got busted!
1) “I didn’t mean to maul the mailman. I couldn’t wait to see what was inside the box.”
2) “I don’t know what came over me.”
3) “I got nervous.”
4) “Were you really going to eat that beef jerky? It was delicious BTW.”
5) “Why does the cat’s food taste better than my food?”
6) “You caught me. I’m trying to sleep in the cat’s bed.”
7) “Did you really need that mail I just chewed up?”
8) “The books made me do it. They told me to eat your bookbag and binders.”
9) “I did it all by myself!”
10) “You left me alone for 2 minutes and I got bored…so I chewed up the doorstop.”
11) “You probably shouldn’t leave open containers on the table when I’m around.”
12) “I really love my stuffed toy too.”
13) “You’re home early?!”
“Huh, nothing to see here. Just move along.”
No matter what trouble they get into, it’s impossible not to smile at their adorable little faces. Please share these dogs looking and feeling guilty while getting caught in the act with your friends and family.