- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Pin on Pinterest
Many weddings traditionally have two cakes and while the bride’s cake is generally white with light-colored frosting, the groom’s cake is typically chocolate or a flavor that provides contrast. Having two cakes is great but why not have one wedding cake that showcases the personality of the bride and groom?
When a couple gets married, it is said that “2 becomes 1” and these cakes also signify the same meaning. These 12 him and her wedding cake ideas are incredibly creative and sure to be a magnificent centerpiece for any wedding. There are also funny wedding cake toppers but these cakes look so great, they probably don’t even need one!
1) Relationships are about compromise and this cake is traditional but also shares their love of comic book heroes.
2) Lovers of chocolate and vanilla together as one.
3) Wedding cake ideas using beautiful colors accented by precious roses.
4) This bride married a Batman fan and shares his love.
5) Gorgeous white bows bring these wedding cake ideas together.
6) Lovely butterflies add a whimsical touch to this wedding cake.
7) A perfect half and half cake adorned with luscious strawberries.
8) Spider-man reveals himself in this wedding cake.
9) Chocolate and vanilla with a cascade of chocolate-covered strawberries.
10) A gorgeous wedding cake with intricate lace patterns. It is even illuminated with blue LED’s!
11) Red sugar roses unite this bride and groom cakes into one.
12) An incredible Star Wars-themed wedding cake.
Couples who are able to compromise and ensure that their choices make them both happy are couples that know what relationships are all about. I hope some of these wedding cake ideas will provide some inspiration when choosing your wedding cake.
Please share these incredible bride and groom wedding cake ideas with your friends and family.