Do you remember your initial reaction when finding a grey hair for the first time? For some, it can be traumatic as it is one of the first signs where we realize we are getting older. While aging is the main cause of grey hair, there are other factors that may contribute to premature gray hair like stress, smoking, or underlying health problems.
The good news is you don’t have to live with grey hair. In fact, you don’t even need costly hair coloring supplies which contain chemicals that end up damaging your hair over time. Nope, all you need are natural ingredients like lemons and coconut oil to reverse grey hair!
Watch how to reverse grey hair back to its natural color with coconut oil and lemon juice…
- 50 ml (or roughly 3 1/2 Tbsp.) of organic coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons of freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- First you’ll need to wash your hair to help your hair better absorb the mixture.
- Mix the coconut oil and lemon juice in a bowl until blended.
- Then, apply the mixture to your hair and scalp until it is completely covered.
- Let it soak into your hair for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Wash your hair again with shampoo to wash away excess coconut oil. Simply repeat this process once or twice a week.
How does it work?
Coconut oil contains lauric and fatty acids which help to strengthen your hair from the tip all the way down to the roots. It also has antimicrobial properties which stimulates your hair and helps it grow healthier than ever.
Lemon juice is full of vitamin B, vitamin C, phosphorus, and phytonutrients which prevents bacteria. The vitamins and nutrients in lemon juice nourishes the hair and prevents premature grey hair. The lemon juice combined with coconut oil creates an effective solution to get rid of grey hair and restore you natural hair color.
Please share this natural method to reverse grey hair and restore your natural hair color with lemons and coconut oil with your friends and family.