Inventing crazy life hacks isn’t easy but the following people are exceptionally creative because some ideas are borderline genius. The entire point of inventing something is to solve a problem and these individuals did solve a problem in the most hilarious way.
Whether it’s fixing your muffler until you get to the next service station or draining pasta without a colander, these crazy life hacks did the job in the most peculiar way. Here are 51 crazy life hacks that may be hilarious but they helped solve a problem for these people.
1) Fix that hole in your sock with a Sharpie!
2) That’s one crazy life hacks way to fix a broken mailbox post.
3) A hoodie can double up as a bowl for movie night.
4) DIY phone charger stand.
5) An easy way to turn a foot bench into a desk.
6) Only one of the many uses for bungee cords.
7) If your lawn chair doesn’t have a cup holder, Macgyver yourself one with duct tape.
8) What other breakfast pastry can double up as a ruler?
9) No shower head? No problem.
10) Even without a corkscrew, people will always find a way to open a wine bottle.
11) Use a couple of laptop power cords to warm up your sandwich.
12) That is one way to suit up to take care of a wasp’s nest.
13) One word: genius.
14) Even when injured, priorities come first.
15) Watching a movie on the best screen in the house.
16) This should pick up every station in the area.
17) Finished eating your pizza? Use the box as a sun visor!
18) Thankfully the table is covered when playing power drill Foosball.
19) Objects in mirror are the same as they appear.
20) Use a closet hanger as a copy holder.
21) Not a bad way to play games anywhere in the house.
22) Socks will keep your windshield spotless and your wipers warm.
23) Just don’t ask me to hold the umbrella after.
24) DIY microphone stand.
25) Turn a greasy pizza box into a grease splatter shield.
26) Dunk an Oreo cookie in milk with chopsticks…must try.
27) Make your own pudding spoon with the lid.
28) CD spindles can be stacked which gives me an idea.
29) If you must…
30) That is one way to turn a record snowfall into something useful.
31) “Clock is fixed!”
32) Use a hair straightener for crisp shirt collars.
33) Create a unique shelf with used crutches.
34) With tile cleaner and a power drill, mildew doesn’t stand a chance.
35) A great way to fill a bulky container.
36) Some people know how to turn flooding into a sport.
37) A car spoiler for less than $2 dollars.
38) Car trips are more fun with backseat laptop.
39) A DIY bunk bed sofa.
40) An energy-efficient hot tub.
41) Use empty beer cans as hair rollers.
42) Impress your neighbors with a homemade leaf blower.
43) Use duct tape to make a hammock.
44) Increase your ketchup to container ratio with this tip.
45) Draining pasta is now a sport.
46) Reduce grinding muffler noise with a clothes hanger. It also reduces dangerous sparks.
47) DIY fire alarm. The sound of popcorn popping is not a safe substitute for a fire alarm!
48) Make your own flat screen TV with this DIY project.
49) Beer me.
50) Who needs a treadmill desk when you can bring your work outside?
51) Cheap and economical DIY toilet roll dispenser.
H/t: 22 Words
I think at some point, solving a problem creates another problem with some of these crazy life hacks! If you want life hacks to truly simplify your life, here are 52 more life hacks. Please share these funny and crazy life hacks with your friends and family.