Optical illusions are everywhere such as reflections on a store window but many times we don’t even realize it because we learn how to decipher them automatically. Optical illusions use a wide variety of things like light, patterns, colors, and a LOT of science to help trick our minds.
These 24 optical illusions are sure to amaze and confuse but each one uses a different technique and many are incredibly simplistic to recreate.
1) Stare at the black plus sign and you’ll see a green circle appear in the normally blank space.
2) The teacup keeps going, and going.
3) These squares may look the same but…
4) This Charlie Chaplin mask seems to turn inside out.
5) Finding HOW to sit in this chair isn’t easy.
6) The tiles are all the same color.
7) The grey rectangle is one solid color.
8) Keep your eye on the ball.
9) Amazing what creative painting can do.
10) Smashing bananas.
11) These yellow and blue squares are moving at the same speed.
12) Don’t believe me? Watch this…
14) I can’t stop looking at it.
15) No matter where you turn, this cardboard T-Rex always has his eyes on you.
16) Watch this triangle continually connect itself.
17) The orange dot is always the same size.
18) This dancer is spinning either clockwise or counter-clockwise but changes direction if you look away slightly.
19) Likewise, if you stare at the train long enough, it will change direction.
20) This man demonstrates how perspective is everything.
21) No, it’s not moving. It’s a still image.
22) Three words: endless wiener dogs.
23) Even this cat doesn’t know what’s going on.
24) If you stare at the green dot, the other yellow dots will disappear.
It’s amazing how our eyes and minds can be tricked with a good dose of science. Please share these 24 optical illusions with your friends and family.