One of favorite memories of growing up in the 80s is getting up early on Saturday mornings, grabbing a heaping bowl of cereal, and sitting down to watch all of my favorite Saturday morning cartoons. The Smurfs, Looney Tunes, Garfield, and even Disney’s Adventures of the Gummi Bears still brings feelings of nostalgia.
As an adult, you can relive some of those wonderful memories with fun cartoon nail art designs! These 19 cartoon nails inspired by your favorite Saturday morning cartoons are perfect for any fun event like birthday parties!
1) What time is it? Adventure Time!
2) Scooby-Doo cartoon nails that are old-school cool. Awesome sauce!
3) If you remember the Animaniacs theme song, you know it’s catchy. These Animaniacs nails are just as brilliant.
4) South Park nails to proclaim your love for this long running series.
5) The Flintstones still are my favorite modern stone age family and these Flintstones nails are especially cute.
6) But let’s not forget my favorite family from the future, The Jetsons!
7) Nothing makes you feel warm and fuzzy like Care Bears and rainbows!
8) Can you believe The Simpsons premiered on the Tracey Ullman Show in 1987! 30 years later, they are still as popular as ever and so are Simpsons nails.
9) Garfield and friends looks so cute in these Garfield nails.
10) You’ll be feeling smurfy with these nails inspired by The Smurfs!
11) Be truly outrageous like Jem and The Holograms with these cute Jem nails!
12) If you’re a fan of the Marvel Universe, Marvel manicures like this one featuring The Avengers are totally epic.
13) Look as cute as Swee’Pea with this Popeye nail art design.
14) These Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle nails are totally tubular dude. Cowabunga!
15) Catch ’em all with these Pokémon nails.
16) My Little Pony sparkling nails.
17) SpongeBob SquarePants has tons of facial expressions and these nails feature just some of the many faces of SpongeBob.
18) Looking sassy with Pink Panther nails.
19) Celebrate Tommy Pickles and the entire gang with Rugrats nails!
Nothing brings out your inner kid like Saturday morning cartoons and that’s a good thing! Please share these cartoon nails that celebrate Saturday morning cartoons with your friends and family.